Friday, April 12, 2013

RogueKiller - an advertisement

I don't normally do adverts but if this has cleaned up the problems I've been having, and first impressions are positive, I strongly recommend it to others. Already my computer appears to be running faster. It found the following:



I have been plagued recently by Comodo (supposedly a virus-finder but itself a virus), Delta Search Engine (which takes over from other search engines and garners your details) and Yontoo, a malicious Trojan that attacks the system  registry). I cannot guarantee that the problem is solved, but it was recommended to me and I am passing it on.

Please make a contribution if it solves your problems too.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for shear it.....Download Latest Version↪►► RogueKiller Key...... You are doing right job.

    ReplyDelete